HONEYWELL PX3AG1BS015BSAAX Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 or cable harness electrical connections. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40°C to 125°C [-40Â°F to 257°F].
- Pressure Range : 0-15 Bar,
- Output : Ratiometric 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Supply Voltage : 5 Vdc Â±0.25 Vdc,
- Accuracy : 0.25%FSS,
- Process Connection : 1/4" BSP,
- Temp. Range : -40 to 125 C,
- Electric Connection : Metri-Pack 150, Standard