Our company is popular in the market for distributing an excellent quality of Honeywell Gas Valves. Available from size 8mm to 80mm NB, we are offering these valves to our clients in wide range of configurations. These Gas Valves are immensely used to regulate and control gaseous fluids in gas power burners, melting furnaces, atmospheric gas boilers and incinerators. Appreciated for their corrosion resistance surface, high strength and robust construction, our Honeywell Gas Valves are demanded among our clients.
The VE series gas valves offer a series of functionalities:
- Gas valves, Normaly Closed, consisting of a direct ON/OFF operator for opening/closing of the valve.
- Gas valves for use with Honeywell V4055, V4062 and V9055 fluid power actuators.
- Relief valves with or without position indication switch, Normaly Open, consisting of direct electric ON/OFF operator for opening/closing of the valve.
- The VE series gas valves are suitable for the control of gaseous fluids in gas consuming appliances according to international standards.
- The VE series gas valves meet the class A specification according EN 161.
- The VE series gas valves cover a wide range of pipe sizes from 3/8" (DN 10) up to and including 3" (DN 80).
- The VE series gas valves have threaded connections from 3/8" (DN 10) up to and including 21/2" (DN 65).
- The VE series gas valves with pipe sizes 21/2" (DN 65) and 4" (DN 100) have flange connection.
- The VE series gas valves 3/8" (DN 10) and 1/2" (DN 15) have an maximum supply pressure of 350 mbar.
- The VE series gas valves 3/4" (DN 20) up to and including 4" (DN 100) have an maximum supply pressure of 200 mbar or 360mbar on request.
- The VE series gas valves have test points for inlet and outlet gas pressure. The VE series gas valves have an inlet screen for protecting the valve against ingress of dirt.
No. 232, Sunrise Mall, Near Swaminarayan Mandir, Judges Bungalow Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India