Dwyer Wall Mount Humidity Transmitter
It is the most versatile room transmitter on the market. The stylish housing is well vented to provide air flow across the sensor to improve measurement accuracy. An optional LCD display can be integral to the transmitter or a remote display can be ordered for building balancing or LEEDÃÂ® validation. The LCD display indicates the ambient temperature along with the humidity or dew point. The transmitter has internal dip switches to select the temperature engineering units and whether the transmitter outputs humidity or dew point. The humidity and temperature sensors are field replaceable to reduce service cost and inventory. The humidity and the dew point are measured using a capacitive polymer sensor that completely recovers from 100% saturation. The humidity and dew point can have either a current or voltage output, while the optional temperature output can be a current, voltage, RTD or thermistor. For models with current or voltage for the temperature output, the temperature range is field selectable.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140Â°F (-40 to 60Â°C) for thermistor and RTD sensors. -20 to 140Â°F (-28.9 to 60Â°C) for solid state band gap temperature sensors.
- Dew Point Temperature Range: -20 to 140Â°F (-28.9 to 60Â°C); 0 to 100Â°F (-17.8 to 37.8Â°C); 40 to 90Â°F (4.4 to 32.3Â°C); -4 to 140Â°F (-20 to 60Â°C) fieldselectable ranges.
- Accuracy: RH: Model RHP-2XXX Â±2% 10-90% RH @ 25Â°C; Model RHP-3XXX Â±3%, 20-80% RH @ 25Â°C; Model RHP-5XXX Â±5% 20-80% RH @ 25Â°C;
- Thermistor temperature sensor: Â±0.36Â°F @ 77Â°F (Â±0.2Â°C @ 25Â°C);
- RTD temperature sensor: DIN Class B; Â±0.54Â°F @ 32Â°F (Â±0.3Â°C @ 0Â°C);
- Solid state band gap temperature sensor: Â±0.9Â°F @ 77Â°F (Â±0.3Â°C @ 25Â°C).
- Hysteresis: Â±1%.
- Repeatability: Â±0.1% typical.
- Operating: -40 to 140Â°F (-40 to 60Â°C);
- Storage: -40 to 176Â°F (-40 to 80Â°C).
Compensated Temperature Range: -4 to 140Â°F (-20 to 60Â°C).
4-20 mA Loop Powered Outputs: Power requirements: 10 to 35 VDC; Output signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models (loop powered on RH). Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
0-5/10V Outputs: Power Requirements: 15 to 35 VDC or 15 to 29 VAC; v Output Load: 5 mA max., 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models. Switch selectable 0-10V/2-10V or 0-5V/1-5V output. Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
- Solid State Band Gap Temperature Sensor Output Ranges: Switch selectable,
- -20 to 140Â°F (-28.9 to 60Â°C); 0 to 100Â°F (-17.8 to 37.8Â°C); 40 to 90Â°F (4.4 to 32.3Â°C); -4 to 140Â°F (-20 to 60Â°C).
- Response Time: 15 seconds.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminal block.
- Drift: <1% RH/year.
- RH Sensor: Capacitance polymer.
- Enclosure Material: Warm gray polycarbonate.
- Display: Optional LCD, backlit on 0-5/10V models. Switch selectable %RH or dew point, Â°F/Â°C.
- Display Resolution: RH: 1%; Temperature: 0.1Â°F (0.1Â°C); Dew Point: 1Â°F (1Â°C).
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.14 kg).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- A-449, Remote LCD Display allows remote indication of select Dwyer Wall MountTransmitters for validation or certification purposes
- SCD-PS, 100-240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC Power Supply
No. 232, Sunrise Mall, Near Swaminarayan Mandir, Judges Bungalow Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India