Air Gas Ratio Regulator is used for maintaining constant gas/air ratios automatically using air pressure. Its balanced double diaphragm design allows regulator to operate over a wide range of inlet pressures while minimally affecting outlet pressure.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 200 mbar
- Air Pressure Control: 2 to 120 mbar
- Air/Gas Ratio: 1:1
- Min Differential between Inlet and Outlet: 20 mbar
- Max Differential between Inlet and Outlet: 150 mbar
- Air Control Connection: Rp 1/4â
- Ambient Temperature: -10Â° +60Â°C
- Fuel: Natural Gas, Methane, LPG; non aggressive gases.
No. 232, Sunrise Mall, Near Swaminarayan Mandir, Judges Bungalow Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India